Friday 23 December 2011

Skip beat - LAD ep 1


Last night before bed I finally watched the first episode of Skip Beat - Live Action Drama.
What can I say... it felt like they totally copied the anime version.
I like the songs, still cannot understand the ending song, why HENRY??? I wish it would have had been Siwon, I mean Henry has NOTHING to do with this... :P

Anyway.. their acting was fine, the boys are good looking - as always!! And since it was the opening episode and all - some things were dragged out. We didn't need all that but maybe that's because I've read both the manga and seen the anime version.
I was disappointed that DongHae and Siwon's voices were dubbed into mandarin, But I do believe they are actually speaking in Korean because their mouths and what's is said in Mandarin to not match XD and I think I read it somewhere before.
A shame... because it looks strange.
I really want to see it without dubbing and then instead having subtitle.

Stay tuned for next weeks episode!! (^__^)
Cannot believe it already started! :)

No comments: