Friday 23 September 2011

South Korean Make-up

I never buy makeup in Sweden anymore, unless I have to do so. To be honest when I was younger I didn't care too much about makeup. I was a tomboy and I guess I also wanted to be a bit rebellious?
Also it's quite expensive here, but yeah I did buy... UNTIL I went to Korea and found all the makeup stores...
Korea are filled with make-up stores..


  • BaviPhat

  • Etudé House

  • Holika Holika

  • It's Skin

  • Missha

  • Nature Republic

  • Skin Food

  • The Face Shop

  • The Saem cosmetics

  • Tony Moly


  • Of all these I always buy some things at each...

    But my fave are Etudé House, Missha and Nature Republic or at least the ones I visit the most.
    I also visit Skin Food, Face shop and Tony Moly.
    The others I have bought some small stuff at all the others, like facial masks, nail polish.

    Etudé House
    Dream on base, Hand lotions, Body lotions, Eyeshadow stick..



    Missha
    I love their BB cream, Nose patches, Hair mist, Hand lotion, Deodorant and Facial masks..


    My fave BB Cream! U use it almost everyday ^^


    I love these.. Goodbye pores!!


    Facial masks! in Korea there are so many different kinds, I always want to buy them all!
    These two I got for free when shopping at Missha/Nature Republic

    Nature Republic
    Eye shadow, Aloe vera soothing gel, Collagen Eye patch, Nail polish...


    I like the feeling having these one!!

    This is great after a day out in the sun!!


    Nail polish and remover...


    I got these wetwipes for free... Make-up stores almost always give some kind of service when going into the store, this one of the Nature republic ones..


    As most people I also get spots, hate it but there's nothing I can do!
    I have tried so many things, however this little tube from The Face Shop is the best!!
    After 3 days the spots are gone, at lease in my case.

    Happiness worth $3,5

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.
    My blog post - face cosmetics