Wednesday 21 September 2011

A nice reunion

Today I had lunch with my dad before going to a friends house.
I havent seen her or my other friend all summer and this semester we are all taking different classes. It was fun to see the girls and to hear what they are up to. We are really doing different things. As mentioned before I do law this semester while they are studying various English related classes.
We also talked about summer travels and now I really want to visit NYC. I have never been there but I really want to go.
These days the USD is not good therefore it'd be a great time to go!!
But will I have enough money or time?? hmm...

Last night I checked INGNI's homepage and saw so many clothes I want but can't buy since I'm in Sweden..
Also I looked through my "Ray" magazine I bought when leaving Tokyo last month... I'm in love with all the fashion from Japan!!! I want to go back!!

However a friend of mine in Japan is helping me out getting a poncho I saw online..
It's really cute, I like both design and colour! And the best thing.. it was not as expensive as I thought!




Today's song: Today I will share two songs, from 2 different Korean Dramas. They both aired earlier this year.. and I still love these songs (^0^)

박보람 - 언제까지나, 49일 OST (Park Boram - Always, 49days OST)



레인보우 - 그대와 난 씨티헌터 OST (Rainbow - You and I, City Hunter OST)

No comments: