Tuesday 20 September 2011

Great lecture

Today I woke up at 5am. Imagine that, it was pitch dark outside, I really wanted to go back to sleep!
I arrived at Uppsala station at 7.20 and went to uni. The lecture started at 8.15, and today we had a guest speaker.
First I was like.. I hope she is good because it's going to be 4 long hours no matter what! and if she is bad it is going to be a torture!
However... she was AMAZING!!What a great speaker, she really knew what she was talking about!!

So the 4 h were long but passed quite enough!
Anyway I was very tired but still happy!
On my way back to the train I stopped by a bakery and bought some buns for me and my dad.
They were really delicious!!

I finished the drama 全開ガール (Zenkai Girl) starring 新垣結衣 and 錦戸亮 (Aragaki Yui, Nishikido Ryo). The ending was a bit different than I thought but a happy ending I suppose ^^

Today's song: JYJ - Get out

No comments: