Monday 26 September 2011

Another week begins...

Last night me and my mum finished off last week with a movie.
We saw the movie called The Duchess, starring Kiera Knightley.
I know understand why the movie won an Oscar for best costume!!
It was a good movie, however sad. Also Kiera is so skinny (T_T) yet beautiful...



Now it's back to life, another week begins!
I'm off to work, don't want too but I need the money... ^^
Always need money right?!

Last night before sleeping I checked around Gmarket..agaian.. and found so many clothes and stuff I want!!!

+ I checked the scale, I've lost 2 kgs since I came back from Asia... I like ^^


Today's song: 2NE1 - I'm the best (Japanese version)

This is the Japanese version of the song, live at NHK!
I still like the Korean version more.. also because my Korean is better as well as I'm more used to that version (^^;;)
But 2NE1 is the BEST!!!

No comments: