Saturday 17 September 2011

a nice start on the weekend

Last evening I watched the movie "Friends with benefits", it was fun but only so-so
A typical Hollywood movie I guess...

Anyway this morning I went out to see my cousin Anna, I havent seen her for a while so it was nice!
We met up at one of my fave cafés in Stockholm! I had a huge tuna sandwich
So it became brunch..haha
And I also got a chai latte, as usual!We had a long talk about various things, then walked around Stockholm City, it was full of people!! People get their paychecks next weekend so that's why I was surprised! next weekend will be worse!!

Today is my mum's and cousin Johan's BIRTHDAY!!
Therefore.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both!!!


Today's song: 다비치 - 안녕이라고 말하지마(Davichi - Don't say goodbye)

This is the latest song from Korean duo Davichi...

An extra song.. this was aired some time ago.. however I still love this song, also I love the outfit Amuro Namie has on!! It's really cute!!

安室奈美恵feat AI & 土屋アンナ (Amuro Namie feat. AI & Tsuchiya Anna) - Wonder Woman.

No comments: