Wednesday 28 September 2011

Another long day at work

Today when I came to work I almost threw up, I don't know why but I was so tired. I was tired almost all day and the work was not the most cheerful. I worked overtime today as well, total spent 10 hours at work and I wanted to get out fast.
For dinner I had dinner plans with a co-worker, we went to Ki-mama ramen!
I had the Wantan-men, it was so delicious.. I ate it all ^^ Normally the portions are quite large so I can't finish but since I didn't have much for lunch and was super hungry!!

After dinner I met up with mum when riding the underground I saw a change, one of the car had a different interior!More like London, Seoul, Tokyo!! First time I saw this kind of car, on the outside it looked just so-so but I hope they decide to change them all and also make them look even nicer! We'll need it!!! I hate rush hour these days...




Today's song: 슈퍼주니어 - 아차 (Super Junior - A-Cha)

This song is addictive ^^
I do miss Siwon and Heechul in this promotion.... (T_T)

No comments: