Friday 23 September 2011

Buy or not? that is the question...

I commute to another city 2-3 times a week as I attend uni in another city than my hometown Stockholm.
However my books and laptop is quite heavy to bring, I hate it.. I need a backpack!
This might sound stupid, but in Sweden we usually (girls) stop using backpacks after middle school. But my arms have had enough!!

I can't find a cute bag in Sweden. We have good ones but they look so boring. I mean if I'm going to force myself look like a nerd ^^ I want to do it in STYLE XD
It sounds stupid I know, but I guess that's who I am..

I found this one online... should I buy it or not?
In a way I regret that I didn't buy one in Japan, my friends tried to get me to buy one, but in the end my pride couldn't let it happen (^^;;)





Today's song: 김보경 - Suddenly/시티헌터 OST (Kim Bo Kyung - Suddenly / City Hunter OST)

I fell inlove with this song the first time I heard it, I love both music and lyrics. 김보경 is a great singer! and she is only 21 years old!! (born in 1990)
Still not sure if I liked the City Hunter drama itself, but watched it because 이민호(Lee Min Ho) was so hot!! For some reason he looks better each drama. I hated his curly hair in BOF but well.. that's GJP's signature and not his choice ^^

No comments: