Friday 16 September 2011

Much to do...

These days I have lots to study, law is not easy however it is interesting!! I'll try to do my best! I have been reading my books since I woke up and it's not easy, the words in the law book is greek to me! It's old style Swedish, I have to think soo much before I understand what it means!! :S
Today me and my dad went out for a walk around the block, he has not been out since he had his accident. He broke his leg...
Anyway he made it!! I'm really proud of him ;)

Since he is broken I need to help him alot, since mum is gone this and next week for work, I have to cook, clean etc. I feel like a maid :P Since I also have school it's difficult. But I'm doing my best (^0^;;)

Tomorrow's my mums b-day... but before celebrating I'll meet my cousin at my fave café in Stockholm!!
I'm looking forward seeing her.. ^^


Today's song: 성시경(Sung Si Kyung) - Even now

No comments: