Thursday 29 September 2011

Woke up for nothing...

Guess what, I'm still tired...!
Anyway I went to the hospital to take the tests even though I had a time I had to wait in line. It felt so stupid and I had to wait for more than 30 min!
Finally it was my turn, and I talked to the doctor and she was about to take my tests when she "touched" abit wrong and now I have to go back in 2 weeks to re-take the test since she couldn't take it. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
So I went there for nothing.

Now I'm in Uppsala, soon to have my final class before the exam!
Only 2 hours today however I'm super hungry, I have to buy food when I go home. I wonder how I'll survive.. 4 hours to go!!

Today's song: 동방신기/東方神紀 (DBSK/TVXQ) - B.U.T (BE-AU-TY)

This is the latest song from the boys... I think I need to listen more to this song before I can say "I like it" but Yunho U-know is..as always.. looking HOT ^^

No comments: