Saturday 17 September 2011

Super Junior - A-CHa

I got it.. the C version of Super Junior's 5th album!
It's is called A-CHa. I do hate all their versions, I wished they just had 1.
But that's how SM works and yes they do earn money on it!
This time I first bought the A version because of the HUGE cover, like a LP. Also they had 10 different photos, one with each member,
And since Siwon was so hot I had to buy it! I have to say it was difficult to track down! First when I came to Korea, all over town it was sold out!!!I finally found it at a very small record store.

Anyway.. I skipped B because I wasn't too much in love with the new title track Superman.
However now the C version is out, it has 4 new tracks!
I really love this 5th album.. much more than any other album they have released!!

1. A-CHa - Catchy, a mix of many songs... mr simple, bonamana, it's you etc.. ^^ A typical song that fits Super Junior. After a few times the A-CHa really gets to you! ^^

2. Oops! feat f(x) - Krystal starts by speaking the intro in English.. it's a fun and catchy song! it in a way reminds me of a cheer song :P maybe it's because of the rap part! I really like that they did this mix with f(x). Also when they sing the "Oops" part it reminds me of Black Eyed Peas..

3. 하루에 (a day) - a ballad, I love Kyuhun's voice (as always). Ryeowook's high notes are also GREAT!! It's a very sweet song, I'd like to go to bed listening to this one! I can really see them all sit down on the staircase on the stage, singing this all together at a concert in the future.

4. 안단테 (Andante) - a ballad, i really like it!! At first I thought it was going to be more of an up-tempo kind of song so I was surprised. For some reason this song will be a great roadtrip song.. seeing the sun set and know you are in good hands..hahaha ^^ at least to me....


No comments: