Wednesday 14 September 2011

I wonder what I'm paying for...

During the past week the public transportation has not been too good, there seems to ALWAYS be something going on with the green line in our Underground system. Seriously that is probably the most used line!!
I really hate it when the reason is "short of staff".
Why? well.. yesterday I saw this digital commercial boards, it reminds me of Korea.
It's cool and all, however I know deep inside, that they won't last more than 1-2 months..if we are lucky!
Swedish people can't let it be, someone is going to vandalise it or do something to it so it will break!
And.. SL (the ones who runs our pt).. just increased all the prices, and if the new digital boards are the reason I will be pissed!!
Instead.. hire some more staff!!

And the funny thing is that Swedish people NEVER says anything, we just smile and let it pass!
We don't like to have a conflict!!
I mean in Seoul or Tokyo it could never work.. It'd be chaos!! Yesterday it felt like I was back in Asia because the underground cars were jammed!!


Also the Swedish tv is not better... I have so many channels but I can't find many shows I like!!
Instead I see commercial for the shows with Fredrik & Filip and Erik & Mackan and other stupid shows.
For some reason they are popular in my country, but I don't see it.
For me they are loud and ugly and have NOTHING to come with.
Okay F & F have some small moments now and then, still.. they think too much of themselves and that's why I can't stand them.
And the other two weirdos.. they get paid to travel around the world doing crazy things...
After that we have all the "real housewives of XX" or some other kind of reality show..
Can I ask.. WHY?? Who cares if a housewife in US buy expensive things like it's nothing? or that she goes to a hairdresser and pay a stupid amount for the small change?
Even the Swedish shows.. Swedish people who goes to Thailand to get plastic surgery because it's cheaper there...
Where is the world heading???
If I were a CEO I'd never sponsor their shows!!
Of course there are some shows I follow, but the only "show" I really follow are the daily news!!
I think I have been in Asia too long, because I prefere the Asian shows much more than Western ones...!! (like I said there are great Western shows too.. however Swedish tv doesn't want to show them..only a few)


Today's song: 박명수 & 지드래곤 Feat. 박봄 - 나 바람났어 (Park Myeong Soo & GD feat Park Bom - I cheated)

No comments: