Friday 30 September 2011

Finally going to get them checked!!

I finally managed to call the "Sports clinic" and ask for a time to go and get my knees checked.
My knees are so messed up after many years of playing handball and also I fell pretty bad outside a couple of years ago.
I hope they will help me, because it hurts too much!!

Yesterday I read about this new Johnny's group that will debute, Sexy Zone . The average age is 14.2!! and the youngest member is ONLY 11 and he is from Germany. His name is Marius. (sorry for the joke but I want to see when they present him on tv.. this is "Maliusu")
But I feel bad for Kis-My-Ft2, I thought 2011 was going to be their debute year..and all of a sudden a new band pops-up!! Johnny-san sure knows how to surprise people. Before it was said that A.B.C-Z was going to be the next JE band to debute, I guess we have to wait!!


Today I'm going to help my mum with some work, I get paid so it's ALL GOOD :)

Also for lunch me and my dad will have Thai food, I've never been a fan of Thai before. In Sweden it only taste like curry or alot of lime which I don't like.
However I've found this little "Thai Wok House" close to the nearest underground station to my house here in Stockholm.
For 60 kr (aprox 9USD), I get both food and drink, which is cheap for Sweden. Also the amount of food is so much that 1 portion is enough for 2 people!!! :)

Today's song: Daughtry - September


This is one of my fave songs from Daughtry. Also since it's the last day of September.. I thought I'd share it! (^0^)

No comments: