Sunday 25 September 2011

Bus/metro card with style ^^

I just reminded myself that I haven't showed my SL-korts (SL-card - SL is our local transportation) holders that I have bought.
If I just have it in my bag I never find it when I need it and then i found these cute ones!
So now I have a public transportation card wrapped in style ^^
I got different kind of holders, I've bought them in either Taiwan or Japan.
In Korea I used to have a Hello Kitty mobile jewlery accessory as a underground/bus pass. Very smart thing!!!


The Korean Hello Kitty pass.. Cute right?! I wish we had these kinds in Sweden!
It can be used to pay bus/metro fare..also taxi, vending machines and various convenience stores!



Chopper! (From the manga One piece, cute right? I can also have money in the pouch if I want to) I found this one at a local store in Ximending in Taipei, Taiwan ^^


My Melody (Just like the one above I can have money in it..) - I bought this one more than one year ago at KIDDY LAND in Odaiba, It has been my precious for quite some time ^^


K-on (Japanese manga) - I found this at a manga event in Taiwan, I really liked the looks of this manga, I also bought some clearfiles.. ^^



Hello Kitty Ribbon - I bought this one in Harajuku, I kept on loosing my PASMO so I bought this quickly :P
It's really cute, I use this one the most these days ^^

No comments: