We all know the NEW RULES for 5x20 and Arashi Exhibition.
If you are not a member yourself...DO NOT BUY online!
Johnny's have put in strict means for reselling knowing the demand is high. And it's unfortunate for overseas fans. But there is nothing we can do. Please do not waste money on re-sales! Keep on reading.
- Member can apply for 1 or 2 tickets.
If applying for 2, the second person MUST be a Arashi FC member as well.
You need to enter the other FC member's details as you apply. Meaning 1 ticket per person!
- Member can select 3 dates + one wild card (any venue)
- Member would ballot using the app or FC member website, member would receive an email with result.
- If winning ticket member needs to pay for the tickets by date specified.
- Member would not know the seat until ticket arrives.
How to enter the venue?
You need 3 items and far as it seems.. Staff have check EVERY SINGLE person!This new, before they had the names on each ticket but it was random checks / if any.
- Ticket (With the FC member's name on it)
- FC Membership card (With the FC member's name on it)
- ID Card (Passport/Residence card)
If any name doesn't match on the 3 "documents" provided, you won't be allowed into the venue!
And you cannot change the FC name for the ticket, your name is locked to the membership.
For 5X20 it seems you can visit the venues to buy goods like before.
But for the Exhibition it will only be open to those FC members with tickets to visit the exhibition!
Exhibition goods total cost (if purchasing all goods sold) 138 900 yen! aprox 1300 USD!!