Tuesday 24 December 2013

Arashi LOVE con report 20131215


I finally, after 12 years of fandom and 6 years of being a FC member, I finally got tickets to see Arashi live!!
I hadn't planned to go to Japan this December at all, I mean I went last summer, but of course I felt like I had to try to ballot. And as so many knows, it's almost impossible to get tickets. I could never imagine this would happen!
Here's my concert report... it's still not 100% because there are a few holes here and there, but I'll try to do my best ^^ My 2 friends who I went with helped me out with the MC part as my Japanese is well still not complete :P


Anyway, we got great seats, First floor standing. close to most stages!!
I had gone to Tokyo Dome already on Wednesday to buy the goods I wanted.
But then later that week my dad said he wanted a towel, which felt like a mission impossible because I was not ready to stand in line again. But when we arrived at the Dome around 5 pm on Sunday we could walk right in to the goods area and I was able to get it!
Some items, like pouch and stickers were sold out!
To get into the Dome was quite easy, but omg.. the que to the toilet!! I thought I wasn't gonna make it before the concert started. I seriously stood there for 45 min!


The opening was taking from "愛を歌おう", and "Breathless" then jumped over to "ワイルドアットハート"...
O-chan and MatsuJun went on the moving stages closed by, and I waved with my Swedish flag like crazy. The performance was followed by "LΦve Rainbow", and Sho-chan, Aiba-kun, and Nino's stage cruised by. I have to say Sho-chan is even more handsome in real life ^^

Opening MC part:
Matsujun: Hey! Hey! Hey Tokyo! We wanted to meet you! Are you ready to have fun?! I cannot hear ya! Are u ready to be happy? We'll love all 60 000 of you here! It's the final day, so let's go wild!!
Nino: Welcome! Welcome! Ready for fun?! It's the final day! Let's make some great memories!
Aiba-kun: Are you getting excited!? Yeah Yeah! Let's love, love each other!
O-chan: Hi~! Hi~! Hi~! This is the final day! It's a love matsuri day!
Sho-chan: (in English) How you feeling Tokyo! (then something in Japanese like.. we weren't loud enough I think and we should make more noise) More! More! (that's nice -->)Ii desu ne~ Let's love each other!


During "Confusion" Sho-chan gave off a crazy sho-vibe and, O-chan and Matsujun showed their usual affection. I really liked this song live, it's good on CD too but live version was much better. I also liked the performance of "Endless Game".
I was so happy to see the performance of "Intergalactic". The show and clothes they put on for this was awesome - "light show" and all. Just like I imagined, but after they had done the performance Tokyo Dome went silent, so it made me wonder if I was the only one who got excited, because I wanted to scream and shout but kept silent :/

Then, "Step and Go" came on, I didn't imagine to hear this and it brought back many memories ^^ Followed by another oldie, "Eyes With Delight". Arashi members rotated positions in the arena by moving stages, and suddenly Sho-chan disappeared and I went..solo time ^^

Sho-chans "Sugar and Salt" was amazing, I also liked the VTR part for this. To me this is one of the BEST solo's by Sho-chan. Lyrics, music and dance! It was a candy for the eye to watch. O-chan's "Hit the Floor" followed and I was amazed by his movements for this solo, he was so quick yet so awesome, handsome and pretty. O-chan is really "a man who can do it all"

The song "サヨナラのあとで" is another fave song from their LOVE album and I felt goosebumps when I heard the intro. I really liked the dance part for this one too, and outfits ^^ "Rock tonight" brought many into joy!! Arashi sure knows how to mix their songs!

The baby pics and talk of Arashi was funny, they sure knows how to capture their fans hearts.

Other love songs, "One Love", "果てない空" and "君のために僕がいる" - all of them in different ways went the fans go crazy, me as well! Me and my friends kept on waving my Swedish flag like crazy ^^ I think all members noticed ^^ or at least I hope so.

Another song that made my spirits go SKY HIGH were "言葉より大切なもの"
and "エナジーソング". There's something with these songs that makes my heart race ^^

As for the second part of the concert.
They had a MC part and O-chan had a line he had been messing up during the week.
I think the correct way to spell it is "Cho chozetsu zekkoucho cho no saikou cho deshou"
Sho-chan replied something like: You'll never be able to repeat it again.

Then they told all to sit down and they kept on talking that this was the final live in Tokyo for this tour, and it had been amazing. Also asking how many fans who had listened to the new LOVE album before the concert, which the majority of fans of course had.
Sho-chan continued saying something that there are also people in the crowd that might not have ever seen a con-dvd with Arashi and started to talk about that mystery.
Then Nino said that he had kinda been saying same things over and over... I mean "Irasshaimase" thing is Nino's ^^
And when he said this O-chan started to laugh which of course Nino had to point out and talked about O-chan's "Hi! Hi! Hi![...]it's a love matsuri day".
Then O-chan was picked on, saying fans cannot really answer anything but "yay" or excitement.
Sho-chan and Nino wanted to get to the bottom to his greeting and Nino said something like: Why don't you like get them all to say “Tokyo Love Matsuri Day!”. Or if it's in Osaka, “Osaka Love Matsuri Day!”.
O-chan answered "No... not really."
Then Matsujun butted into the conversation saying he thought it was a bit off too, he first talk to the fans and the concludes the sentence by himself.
Then they got whole Toko Dome to practice with O-chan ^^
O-chan: Hi!
Crowd: Hi!
O-chan: Hi!
Crowd: Hi!
O-chan: Let's do this
Crowd: Yay
O-chan: Tokyo Matsuri day
Crowd: clapped hands...

But Matsujun wasn't satisfied with the clapping hands and Nino said we, the crowd, should do something together.
Aiba-kun said "Why not have them say “day”?"

Once again..
O-chan: Hi!
Crowd: Hi!
O-chan: Hi!
Crowd: Hi!
O-chan: Let's do this
Crowd: Yay
O-chan: Tokyo Matsuri
Crowd: day


Sho-chan said, Isn't that better? which O-chan agreed to and in the end we all said it once more. Also the other members said O-chan should switch depending on the concert venue or name of the concert tour, making it kinda side tracked because well... it was too deep and not saying alot. But I believe all members said it was good for tours with short names like "Love" and not "Kimi to Boku no Miteiru Fuukei!"

After the final one, Matsujun asked O-chan what he said during AraFes. Which O-chan replied "Tokyo.....Kokuritsu Matsuri Day!" Making Matsujun answer "AraFes equals Kokuritsu for you?"
And it kinda ended with that O-chan would always used Matsuri day, every time they had a show.

From this, Sho-chan changed the topic and told us about this morning's news about the Oricon ranking and Arashi winning six awards! And they also thanked all fans in the arena for helping them receive these awards. Sho-chan continuing by saying they all had lunch together to celebrate the awards. And on the monitors a photo from the lunch appeared. O-chan was so cute in the photo, which he got teased by the other members for. He made a double peace sign and a had a big smile on his face.
They had ramen to celebrate and they also said it had been quite some time since they have had a meal together. And they also said it had surprised some fans and Sho-chan showed his "eating ramen face".
Matsujun also mentioned that he had met someone at the washroom, saying "sugoii" lol
All members also bowed to Riida as he had paid for the meal ^^

Then it was time for the Funky dance explanation, which I was kinda afraid off. Because of work I had not been able to practice and before the con standing in line for the washrooms I saw fans practicing and all were PERFECT!
But Sho-chan couldn't get his words right so he let Matsujun to explain how they wanted us to do it.

They also promoted various things - Matsjun's new drama, O-chans SP and Sho-chans new movie. Matsjun's "Dance in the dark" was also great, much better live than on CD ^^ There's something with Matsujun and solos! Then again, he's great when it comes to ideas for concerts so I shouldn't have been surprised at all.

“P・A・R・A・D・O・X ” hasn't been a fave song of mine this year, but I liked the performance, I guess live makes a difference ^^
When "Calling" finally came I felt calm, because I had missed it ^^ but I was kinda sad when I saw Aiba-kun leaving as it felt it was "his" song, but I knew he had to go to prep for his solo "夜空への手紙". Before Aiba came back we could also hear, "Tears", another song I loved from their LOVE album.

They also performed "Starlight Kiss", "Funky","迷宮ラブソング", and "Love So Sweet".

Then it finally came, my absolute fave song on the album "愛を歌おう", they really put on a nice show for this song!!

Part two ended and first encore came on. And during "遠くまで" the Arashi members showed their affection for each other... ^^ and the "flower garden" in the center was so amazing, I bet it was Matsujun's idea!! I so want the dvd to get a better look at it ^^
Then back on the moving stages and they started playing the music for "サクラ咲ケ", Aiba-kun forgot some parts of his lyrics ^^ and the crowd went all excited ^^

"Happiness" also made the crowd crazy! It's such a genki song!!

Then they started their goodbyes, Sho-chan said his thanks to all fans and hoped for us to stay with them and if we felt their love. And it's because of all fans they are what they are. And then mentioned their 15th,20th, 30th, and perhaps 40th anniversary and saying they'd be 70 years if they'd reach that ^^
He also added that when Arashi visited that hotel this morning, they said it was a “lucky day”, which is common used for weddings. And he meant that Arashi will always be happy. ^^

The rest gave normal greetings, being thankful for the concert, asking if the fans were happy and enjoyed it, they'd shower go home and continue with work tomorrow and hope to be here for fans in the coming years.
They also talked about this year's theme LOVE, what love means for some members, how much love was putting into the songs they performed and love when creating the concert, love for family and dear ones, love for fans...
Matsujun also said that now with their 15th year coming they continue their hard work!

As for 2nd encore, they sang "感謝カンゲキ雨嵐" and "マイガール"!
Also here they showed great love for all fans and it really felt like it was coming to an end. Way too soon!! Although it was almost 9 pm.
Before leaving the stage Matsujun turned around and showed a L sign with his hands and said "This is Love" ^^

Fans kept calling for a 3rd encore and we got the wish granted, they came out and sang "A・RA・SHI". Matsujun ran over to the back stage and stood on the edge of the stage making fans go crazy, trying to touch his feet!! After a few sec he jumped down and rushed back to the others ^^
Before finishing they told us to be careful on our way home, and to stay warm!

The concert ended around 21:05!!

_____________________________________________


Song list


愛を歌おう (Only 1 chorus)
Breathless
ワイルドアットハート
LΦve Rainbow
CONFUSION
Endless Game
Intergalactic
Step and Go
Eyes with delight
sugar and salt(翔ちゃんソロ)
Hit the floor(リーダーソロ)
サヨナラのあとで
Rock tonight
20825日目の曲(ニノソロ)

One Love
果てない空
君のために僕がいる
言葉より大切なもの
エナジーソング

MC

Dance in the dark (松潤ソロ)
P・A・R・A・D・O・X
Calling
夜空への手紙(相葉くんソロ)
Tears
Starlight Kiss
FUNKY
迷宮ラブソング
Love so sweet
愛を歌おう


アンコ
遠くまで
サクラ咲ケ
Happiness

ダブルアンコ
感謝カンゲキ雨嵐
マイガール

トリプルアンコ
A・RA・SHI




My other post related to LOVE tour can be found here...

16 comments:

HY said...

I was there on that day too, thanks for the report! I live in the UK and I flew to Tokyo to see them hehe! I was seated at Gate 21! <3 Did any of them see your flag? ^^

Unknown said...

How do you guys get your tickets...from overseas??

Unknown said...

How do you guys get your tickets from overseas?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the report :) I was at the concert on the final day too. Why's your dad so cute?! He wanted a towel?! Haha

C-Line said...

HY: cool!! I was seated at Gate 24, I hope they did, I was quite close but as there were many people u cannot be sure :P

Arashi Ichiban: I'm a member in the FC. All FC stuff gets sent home to a friend of mine, so I use her address and mobile phone number.

Jaacquueeliinee: I actually made my dad into an Arashi fan ^^ But he was so busy with work and fixing with our country house, so he couldn't go with me to the concert :'( And because I have bought towels from previous tours, he suddenly wanted one too. :P my mum too actually haha

Anonymous said...

Lyllos att kunna gå på deras konserter!!! :O Bor du i japan så du fick biljetter eller? :)

C-Line said...

ans3000: Nej jag bor i Stockholm. Jag har varit medlem i Arashi FC sen 2008. medlemsskapet är under mitt namn men allt annat (adress o tel nr) är registerat under en kompis. en av mina bästa vänner är japanska. :)

yunisawesome said...

Hi! Happy to hear that finakky you could enjoy arashi concert :) Omedetou! Anyway, I'm also living overseas, Im from Indonesia. I just got back from Japan on 8th November. Sadly, I cant watch Arashi :"( Anw I want to ask you something, How can I become a member of FC if I live here in Indo, but I have my friend adress in japan. Can you tell me how? :) So, you got the ballot? How do you apply the ballot? and if you bought, how much did it cost? Please Repalay thankyou :))

yunisawesome said...

Hi! Happy to hear that finakky you could enjoy arashi concert :) Omedetou! Anyway, I'm also living overseas, Im from Indonesia. I just got back from Japan on 8th November. Sadly, I cant watch Arashi :"( Anw I want to ask you something, How can I become a member of FC if I live here in Indo, but I have my friend adress in japan. Can you tell me how? :) So, you got the ballot? How do you apply the ballot? and if you bought, how much did it cost? Please Repalay thankyou :))

yunisawesome said...

Hi! Happy to hear that finakky you could enjoy arashi concert :) Omedetou! Anyway, I'm also living overseas, Im from Indonesia. I just got back from Japan on 8th November. Sadly, I cant watch Arashi :"( Anw I want to ask you something, How can I become a member of FC if I live here in Indo, but I have my friend adress in japan. Can you tell me how? :) So, you got the ballot? How do you apply the ballot? and if you bought, how much did it cost? Please Repalay thankyou :))

C-Line said...

@yunisawesome: Please go here, I somewhat wrote down how to become a member if you live overseas.

http://ccarollinee.blogspot.com/2014/01/joining-johnnys-fc-as-international-fan.html

My friend who I send all my FC stuff to, she helped me ballot. and we were lucky enough to get tickets this year. of my friends who are members and their friends too.. I was the only one!

Anonymous said...

VAAA?! Bor du i Sverige o är Arashi fan?! OMG!!
Det är inte så ofta man träffar på johnnys fans i Sverige längre ju!

om du inte har något emot så vill du bli vän med mig? xD
jag är en super addicted Arashi fan, älskar Fail!Sho mest xD
Vill ha någon man kan fangirla med~

C-Line said...

@kusashipi du kan lägga till mig på livejournal ;) Chosoo.
Hur länge har du varit fan av dem? är du även av andra JE grupper??
Min favo är oxå Sho-kun... ^^ har följt Arashi sen 2001 :)

Anonymous said...

I've been reading a lot of report since I'm planning to watch con this year. Thanks for this. ^^

By the way, just a question. I am planning to go to Nagoya this year and my friends are asking me to buy shirts and uchiwas for them. Is there a maximum number of goods you can buy per item? I heard it's only 5 per item, is this true?

Anonymous said...

I've been reading a lot of report since I'm planning to watch con. Thanks for this. ^^

By the way, just a question. I am planning to go to Nagoya this year and my friends are asking me to buy shirts and uchiwas for them. Is there a maximum number of goods you can buy per item? I heard it's only 5 per item, is this true?

C-Line said...

@shinigami413 Hi, thanks for ur comment. Yes, they have a limit of 5 item for each thing. But bring a big bag. If you are lucky they will sell the same goods at different lines within the goods venue. if u are fast and put down the things u might be able to buy more. However, there are staff watching. Otherwise, you will have to re-enter the line the same day or the next.