Tuesday 31 December 2013

真夜中のパン屋さん

Kinda late, but I finally finished this drama!
I donno why I didn't follow it through.. I think it was because of my thesis.
Anyway, with the final day of the year I can say I finished it ^^
Compare to most dramas, sure this had a story too, but it was a calm drama with a nice touch!
I liked it a lot, also because it was short, only 8 episodes. And it made me hungry lol
I so want the fruits sandwich ^^



Title: 真夜中のパン屋さん (Mayonaka no Panya-san)
Episodes: 8
Broadcast network: NHK, NHK BS
Broadcast period: 2013-Apr-28 to 2013-Jun-16 (NHK BS), 2013-Nov-5 start (NHK)
Air time: Sunday 22:00
Theme song: hug by CHARA
Insert song: Hitonigiri no Kanosei by Emi Evans

Story
Buranjeri-kurebayashi is a strange bakery which only opens from 11PM to 5AM. Drama series contains various cases involving people who visit Buranjeri-kurebayashi.

The drama is based on the novel "Mayonaka no Panya-san" by Noriko Oonuma (published June 3, 2011 by POPLAR PUBLISHING CO., LTD).

Cast
Takizawa Hideaki as Kurebayashi Yousuke
Kiriyama Akito as Hiroki
Tsuchiya Tao as Nozomi
Ito Ayumi as Kurebayashi Miwako
Rokkaku Seiji as Madarame Yūya
Muro Tsuyoshi as Sofia
Fujino Daiki as Mizuno Kodama
Maeda Aki as Mizuno Orie
Tomosaka Rie as Shinozaki Ritsuko

No comments: