Sunday 8 December 2013

真夏の方程式


I also found that this will be watchable on the flight to Tokyo ^^
I actually was supposed to go in see it in Sapporo last July, but in the end I was too tired and went to bed instead.
So I'm happy I can see it now, and with English subs!
My friend said it was good so I'm anticipating some awesomeness ^^



Title: 真夏の方程式 (Midsummer Formula (English title) / A Midsummer's Equation (literal title))
Director: Hiroshi Nishitani
Writer: Keigo Higashino
Producer: Yoshihiro Suzuki, Naohito Inaba, Shinya Furugori, Megumi Osawa
Cinematographer: Katsumi Yanagishima
Release Date: June 29, 2013
Runtime: 129 min.

Plot
Manabu Yukawa (Masaharu Fukuyama) is invited for a presentation on Submarine Mineral Resources Development in Harigaura. He stays at an inn. Manabu meets Kyohei who came to the inn, which is run by his aunt's family, for summer vacation. The next morning, Tsukahara, who is another guest at the inn, is found dead on the bank of a port. Manabu becomes involved in the case.

Main cast
Fukuyama Masaharu as Yukawa Manabu
Yoshitaka Yuriko as Kishitani Misa
Kitamura Kazuki  as Kusanagi Shunpei
Watanabe Anne as Kawabata  Narumi
Maeda Gin as Kawabata Shigeharu



Official trailer with Eng subs

No comments: