Sunday 1 December 2013

So in the end...

I donno what to believe anymore.
I have had this ache in my jaw for a few weeks, but I kept myself in pain as I knew I was going to the dentist soon enough.
And so, I went there last Friday morning with my pain and asked my dentist to help me out.
They took a few x-rays of my teeth but could only see something small, and had to re-take them and deeper.
I thought I was gonna burst but the nurse was good! And guess what, after have being told for the last 4 years I won't get it, they found my first WISDOM tooth!!
So in the end, there's a reasonable explanation for my pain! I'm pleased for the reason but still wish it could have waited until next year or so.

My dentist checked and he believed I'd be fine as I wasn't in that much pain other has been in.
So I guess I should feel somewhat lucky.
Yet, I hope it will be better, because I don't want this to screw my Japan trip up!!

HELP ME, SAVE ME, CURE ME!!!

No comments: