Monday 23 December 2013

塚田農場


My friends took us to a very interesting restaurant while visiting them in Nagoya. It's called Tsukada nōjō, and they are famous for their chicken dishes. The food comes from Miyazaki, Kyushu.
Anyway, it is well themed, typical Japanese and we had a great time. Lot's of delicious foods and alcohol.
I think the staff liked us more because of my mum..haha

Anyway, we also tried this dish, although it looks cooked, it was more or less RAW!
You see this prefecture is known for their raw chicken, which is known as something dangerous to eat in most parts of the world!
I have to admit, it was tasty!! REALLY it was. I would never had ordered it myself, so I have to thank my friend for doing so ^^

They do have lots of other foods too, cooked ones! So please don't be afraid ^^

Anyway they do have restaurants all over Japan, and if possible, I'd say this is a worth visit.
Not expensive either, like a Izakaya ;)


No comments: