Tuesday 13 September 2011

Stressed??.. yes abit

So I'm studying commcercial law these days at Uppsala University.
A nice univ and a good professor, however there are these questions for each class and they are not small!
I have no idea how to handle these...and according to my professor, if we know these questions we will pass the exam!
Am I stressed? YES abit.. I'll have no weekends or sleep until these are done...
Please let me cry
Tomorrow I'm free so I'll stay home and study!!
Today's song: YUI - Green a.live
I really like this song.. I heard that YUI wrote this after the 3/11 earthquake...
Release in 3 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At this time it looks like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
my page: Hydroponic system