Wednesday 21 September 2011

Seriously.. I will never go back!!

Today I went to the supermarket in order to buy a magazine for my dad.
When I came, I only brought some cash because I didn't think it'd cost too much.
Anyway I found it and was going to pay.
The magazine cost aprox $3,42 and I only had $3.40.. were I able to purchase it?! NO
The store is huge and it was 2 cent! still no! It's raining outside and it's a huge store. We usually go there but after this I won't go back!!
Seriously it was 2 cents!! They wouldn't have lost anything, rather gained a customer... but now I'll choose different stores instead!!
Also recently they have gone down, the "best before date" is really bad! Still since it's close to our house we have gone there. However from now on I'll change store!!!

No comments: