Tuesday 31 January 2012

Lots on my schedule

As I was woken up by the mailman this morning I took an extra round at the gym!
I think I worked out too much as my body feels exhaused XD but it's also good to move around ^^

I had a strange lunch just some tuna, cucumber and paprika and one egg.
Strange enough I'm still full :S
Howver maybe it's because I'm looking forward to tonights dinner, I'm having sushi ^^
I've been craving it for quite some time now I guess that's the reason.

I've also been studying, writing my report but still not sure if I have done it right or not, still written 2,5 pages, the allowed amount.

Tonight I'm meeting up with a friend I haven't seen for 1,5 years... I think... It's weird so much time has passed but I've been busy studying and moving around between cities.
So it's gonna be fun to meet and catch up ^^

No comments: