Monday 6 February 2012

Can spring arrive soon?

It's Monday morning and of course it was difficult to leave the bed!
What made it worse is the coldness, it's warmer today than two days ago, still it's cold!
Today when stepping off the train it was so cold i shivered while walking the way from the train station to uni campus.

Now I'm in the middle of class and I'm stuck here until lunch... Sense my happiness!

I wanna run home and put myself under my dear warm blanket!
Hope the time will pass faster~

oh yeah, i almost forgot, i need to go down to Stockholm city to buy myself new shampoo, and according to my hairdresser i need a special one since my scalp seems to revolt to this cold weather!
What makes me sad is the horrible price,but if it works it's probably worth every cent...
However for the part year i have spent so much money on hair products, since my scalp change for every season Teresa is...

No comments: