Saturday 21 December 2013

少女時代 ‐ Love & Peace

The girls are back! SNSD is back with a third Japanese full-length album. In addition to hit singles Galaxy Supernova and Love & Girls, the album features 10 new song.
I'm not to happy for this album, but I guess i shouldn't be surprised. I normally only like their singles, with some exceptions.
As for this album, it feels kinda half, like just releasing one just to make money. Sounds harsh but I think it could have had been much better.

Anyway, there are 3 songs I like, except for Galaxy Supernova (which I wasn't too much into from the beginning), I also like Karma Butterfly and Everyday Love.
But that's sadly it.




01 Gossip Girls
02 motorcycle
03 FLYERS
04 GALAXY SUPERNOVA
05 LOVE & GIRLS
06 BEEP BEEP
07 My oh My
08 LIPS
09 DO THE CATWALK
10 Karma Butterfly
11 リンガ・フランカ
12 Everyday Love

No comments: