Monday 20 October 2014

真爱遇到他

I found this drama by chance, I haven't watched a Taiwanese drama for quite some time and this seemed like typical TW drama to be honest. And yes I know it's a work of TW and mainland China.
Anyway, as I used to be a Mike He fan I thought I'd give it a chance.
I might fast forward, I think I know what's gonna happen anyway (^^;;)
I wonder if I can find a version without the voices being dubbed. I hate that with Chinese speaking dramas!!!





Title: 真爱遇到他 (Zheng Ai Yu Dao Ta) Go, Single Lady
Episodes: 27 (ZJTV China), 24 (CTV Taiwan)
Broadcast network: Zhejiang TV
Broadcast period: 2014-Jul-06 to 2014-Jul-15
Air time: Sunday 22:00
Opening theme song: Ai Zhe Ai Zhe Jiu Yong Yuan (愛著愛著就永遠) by Hebe Tian

Plot
As the daughter of a successful pig farmer, Wang Man Ling (Ady An) may be a rich girl, but she doesn’t know the first thing about acting the part. Meanwhile, prodigal playboy Fan Jiang Yu (Mike He) is on the way to the poorhouse following the collapse of his parents’ company. In an unlikely partnership between old and new money, Jiang Yu takes on the job of teaching Man Ling the ways of high society, and in the process of keeping up appearances, both of them discover what it means to truly have it made.

Cast
Ady An as Wang Man Ling
Mike He as Fan Jiang Yu


No comments: