Thursday 11 June 2015

샤이니 4집 오드

It has been what? 2 years since the last time we heard anything from Shinee, and I'm talking about the KPOP world. They have been trying to hit the Japanese market however although they are SM I haven't really noticed their presence. Not like DBSK and SNSD. Anyway I'm happy these guys are staying together.
Back to the album, so far this is the best one, maybe it's because they have gotten more mature, or it's simply just better than the previous ones?! ^^ My fave tracks are 이별의 길(Farewell My Love) and재연(An Encore).
As usual they mix music styles which I like, I think most people can find several songs they like.
It's a great album, worth waiting for!!! I think their upcoming tour will be awesome!!




★★★★

01. Odd Eye
02. Love Sick
03. View
04. Romance
05. Trigger
06. 이별의 길(Farewell My Love)
07. 너의 노래가 되어(An Ode To You)
08. Alive
09. Woof Woof
10. Black Hole
11. 재연(An Encore)

No comments: