Sunday 19 June 2016

Lunch @ Totemo Ramen

I stopped by the new Ramen place close to St Eriksgatan the other day.
They only have open between lunch hours, so the day when I worked from home I decided to go.
It's very small, just like Japan, and it was extremely hot inside!
They have 4 kinds of ramen - Shouyu, Shio, Spicy Miso and Vegetarian.

I chose the spicy miso.
The kitchen was super small but the chef managed to cook relatively fast.

So to the dish, yes it was spicy and a good miso flavour could maybe be a bit thicker.
However I'm not sure if it's mixed with Shio base, it was very salty for my taste.
The Chasu, it had a good taste but one of the ones I got was almost only fat.
Also one sad thing, NO egg, that is an extra you have to purchase! 

But in all.. so far THE BEST Miso Ramen in Sweden, of the ones I have tried so far.
Then we are talking about Ki-mama, Wagamama. I still need to visit Blue Yokohama and Ai-ramen.

★★★★



How to get there:
Underground: St Eriksplan station
Address: St Eriksgatan 70, 113 20 Stockholm

Opening Hours: Monday-Fridays, 11.00-14.00
Website: Totemo ramen

No comments: