Saturday 5 November 2016

My Melody face pack

Many might already know how much I love face packs!
I use them 1-3 times a week depending on my schedule. As winter season is approaching I think it's even more important to use them. they really help my skin to stay moisturized.
I picked this one up in Japan last time, it was quite expensive 800 yen for two, my usual Korean ones cost 100yen for one. However these Sanrio ones cost a lot more, I pay for the cuteness!
I'm not sure what this one actually does, I mean compare to the cheaper ones. It had strawberry on the package so I thought it'd have a strawberry scent to it, sadly not.

This one had a full cover incl. mouth and eyes! unexpecting!
I haven't seen with mouth before I think. My darling couldn't stop laughing at me and kept on taking photos, all for the amusement I suppose.
I hope I can pick up some more in Tokyo in a few weeks! ^^






No comments: