Friday 20 April 2018

파워10 포뮬라 엘아이 이펙터


REVIEW to follow in a month or so as I have fully tried the product...

It's Skin is a brand in Korea I usually pass by. I think I have picked up one or two items from them before but nothing special. It's not that popular among Korean friends either. But recently I have taken an interest in their Power 10 Formula series. There are now 13 versions though ^^
I have even seen it being sold in Sweden, but WAY more expensive. In Korea you can get it for 10 USD and in Sweden almost 25 USD. I picked up the Power 10 Formula  LI Effector.
So what does this one do?

The description says: A concentrated brightening facial serum for dull skin Enriched with Licorice extract for effective brightening properties Helps lighten freckles, dark spots and other discolorations Promotes skin metabolism and reduces production of melanin Unveils a softer, clearer, more radiant, soothed and even-toned complexion Dermatologist-tested.

I bought it from Korea and when I got it I also got samples for the other ones. However as I read the details, this is the one I feel is THE one I need for the moment. I have used it for a few days now, I cannot see a HUGE difference. But my skin feels a bit calmer. I'm going through a test where I have changed some of my items, some better than others so I'll see as I continue to use to see a full effect.



How to use: After cleansing & toning, take a few drops on palms and rub together to warm the serum. Pat palms on face until serum is fully absorbed. Follow with cream or moisturizer

No comments: