Tuesday 31 July 2018

Neogen Knit mask


I was not able to pick this one up in Korea last time.
But I found it in Germany the other month!
This face mask is not like any other sheet mask. This one is knitted!

1. it felt heavier on the skin
2. It's way bigger, even covers the neck!
3. It was drenched in all the goodies.

Sadly the pack only comes with one per pack and cost around 6 Euros!
Similar price as Korea.
I liked the feeling, I have hard mixed reviews, but I liked a lot. Still not sure how effective this one is compare to the regular sheet masks. I have read reviews but I didn't buy enough to be able to tell.
I bought one pink and one yellow, so far I have only tried the pink!

Sorry for the pics below but didn't want to show it all..haha

A fun mask to try, all the excess fluids can be spread on neck, arms etc!
Do not waste it.
if you have extra "dry masks" you can make a DIY sheet mask!



No comments: