Thursday 1 December 2011

What's important...?

I got a text from a friend today asking when we're supposed to meet up today.
I totally forgot about it, I wonder why? Maybe it wasn't as important in my mind? I have too much studies and work i my brain.... and lack of sleep!! (-_-)
Feel kinda bad about it, but happy she reminded me otherwise I'd never figure it out XD
Not sure what we'll do yet, but something will probably come across our minds!!

It's already DECEMBER!! the year has almost already passed...and so quick.
However to think about it.. This past year, no..these 2 past years have been amazing!!
I've met wonderful people along the way, I just wish I could see some of them more often... why did our lives in Korea come to an end? XD

Anyway the year is not over yet... I have lots of things to do and catch up with before I can end it..haha

Today's song:

Missy Higgins - Warm Wispers

No comments: