Tuesday 1 May 2012

Another batch of Gmarket Goodies!!

My parcel finally arrived, after being lost for almost a week at the Swedish Post office!! I was so frustrated and I'm so happy I finally got it!
I kinda ripped it open! ^^

So What did I get this time?
1. A handbag (orange), I found it on sale and thought it was cute and perfect for this season!

2. Mp3 leather case for my Samsung Yepp MB1. My old one is worn out and I was so happy to find a new one!

3. Mobile phone case + accessories (key buttons and earphone cap) - What I love is the extra screen protectors I got!!

4. SHINHWA's The Return - Thank you Edition cd - I forgot to order the limited one (T_T) But I managed to get this edition!
Shinhwa was the ONE who made me a Kpop fan back in the early 2000's and I love their comeback! I've been waiting for 4 years for this and it was WORTH it!!

5. Scarf - I really needed a new one and the colours are awesome and great for this season!! Good buy!



I wonder when I'll order my next batch of goods... there are so much more things I want ^^

No comments: