Thursday 22 August 2013

Air company listing

I like to travel... and I try to change between air companies, but some I stick too since they are really good.
Then there are some I'd never wish to use again!!

Here is my list of the ones I like.

British Airways
Always good service, friendly ground floor staff, friendly in-the-air staff.. most flights on time.
Free meal even short distance. (A sandwich and drinks)
Free bag check in! (23kgs)
I think I have flown with them 8 times or smth.


WestJet
They are the IT in Canada, they are known for their culture.
Friendly staff.. they fly to many destinations within N.America.
Even when late they made us forget about it.


Qatar Airways
Cheapest way to Asia?
Staff is OK, Food is sometimes eatable, just hate the transfer time.
Their bonus system is good!! Value for your money.


Singapore Airlines
Maybe one of the best in the world?!
Everything has been great when I have used their services! If I could I'd always use their services. But they are a bit pricey :'(


AirFrance
They are actually ok, not much to say... so neutral?!


The ones I DISlike

SAS (Scandinavian Airlines)
They were good when I was younger, then something changed.
Service is sh*t. I mean they do not even give you water, you have to pay for everything. When you ask the flight attendant for something it take them hours to give it to you. Let me share one of many stories, I asked for a pillow from London to Stockholm. In the end I had asked all flight attendants onboard, it took them 2 hours to give me one. The flight took 2 hours and 20 min!!

United Airlines
Actually the flights were okay, just the air attendants were rude, I heard that's their style....
Well, Because I travel with u, you got a job and earn money, a smile would be nice.

AirChina
They are fast when it comes to the hours in the air, but the staff is rude when you fly Europe-Asia.
The airplanes are quite old too so the inflight entertainment is not so good, especially when they only have a big screen. Then they show chinese movies with chinese sub!
The food as well, it's not tasty and looks old. I flew with them in 2007,2009 and 2010, they seriously served the same food!!!! They do have better service within Asia.

ThaiAir
Service so-so, you get lots of alcohol but it's well... just like Air China.
Old planes and not much to do on the flight, which is annoying when you travel FAR!!

Finnair
The fastest way between Europe and Asia. True but the flight attendants spoke in English with me, and Swedish with the rest, it was kinda funny to be honest!
What sucks is that you can not bring alcohol and liquids on the way back. At Helsinki Airport they throw away it all.
I kinda got molested/day raped with clothes on there too by a security guard!!!! that's also why I don't want to travel with them again!!

AirCanada
There are lots of saying about them and lots are true.
I hate this company!!! They are rude and try to steal money from you!!
Their flights are late a lot, it totally sucks, it's like that's their schedule is made to be LATE!!



To Be Updated...

No comments: