Saturday 9 September 2017

삼양 불닭볶음면


How many of you have tried these?
I have tried all but the curry one, I have it at home and waiting for a good time to eat it ^^

What can I say..
Let's go through them one by one.

1. The original
We all thought this was the max no?
This is the one that made the world go crazy and yes it's spicy.
I'd say eating by itself was boring, if you have some meat, chicken, veggis whatever, you can stirfry it making it taste better ^^
It goes well with cheese

2. Cheese version
The cheese powder made a difference and to me this was not spicy, it was like a regular Korean noodle but with "delicious" cheesy touch. Like a Korean version of Mac and cheese ^^

3. Curry version
Not tried yet... sounds scary we'll see

4. Cold version
The noodles were different, they were smaller, more similar to what is being used for "cold korean noodles". Spicy enough, an upgrade from Paldo's bibimmyeon I'd say. Still not a huge fan of this one.
Good for the summer but once - twice is enough. Move on to the next one.

5. Soup version
This one became spicy, I did not finish the soup and honestly by itself so-so.
I think it's better to use it to make a soup/stew. Not a favorite of mine.

6. X2 Spicy
OMG I just died... This was spicy and that's it.
To me no flavour jut the hotness of it. Fun challenge but eat on a regular basis..no.
My Indian colleague said this one was right for him, then again he eats all kinds of chili fruits as snacks. Try it with friends for fun.. I mean you all will be sweating and trying to do your best. ^^

No comments: