Wednesday 12 October 2011

10 years later as promised

ZONE 2011

I don't know why I havent posted this yet..
10 years ago there was a japanese girlband called ZONE, with 4 members.
One of their biggest hit was Secret base ~君がくれたもの~
In their final performace in Budokan they wore wedding dresses and burst into tears while singing. It was a very sad good-bye and the song made all of us hope that we'd meet again 10 years later in August.

This year, 2011, it's 10 years since they split up. And as they said 10 Years later in August will we meet again.
Their comeback have been a huge headline and as promised they came back to perform infront of fans who have been waiting and waiting.

I was so happy that they kept their promise, however I miss Mizuho (T_T)
She had chosen not to participate, she has gotten married and have a child.

Anyway it's awesome to see the girls again, it seems weird that 10 years have passed already.
The girls looks beautiful and this song is still awesome as it was the first time I heard it.



10 years ago, final live!



10 Years later, re-united
This is a girlband I really really miss

No comments: