Monday 23 October 2017

Etude House Shopping Haul


When there is a sale, there is a danger.
I have not used a lot of Etude house things for quite a while. But lately they have launched a lot of items that have caught my eye. I looked at reviews online and honestly it's always about the personal opinion. A lot of Youtubers says the same of the products too so we'll see what I think.
I have bought a mix of items and I hope to be able to share my review later.

These are the items I ordered, I got between 30-50% off each!
Etude House had a 48 h sale so I couldn't stop myself, I probably ordered more than needed but it will come in use, I'm sure!!! I ordered all of the items to my parents in law and I haven't decided if I should ask them to ship them to me or if I should just wait and pick them up when we go to Korea in December.

You might ask, so if you are going why did you buy them? 
As I said..30-50% off :) Also these I wanted to buy and don't care to try.
If you might see, I have not picked up any face make up like foundation, powder, blush.
Nor lip products, Etude is really famous for their water lip tints but I want to wait until we go to Seoul. For all of the items I bought, I got somewhere between 30 000 - 40 000 off in total, which is aprox. 28-38 USD. Sorry I haven't calculate the total, I have to sign in and look at my account. Anyway, in the Korean world of beauty you can BUY a lot for 40 dollars!!
Yes they might have a sale when we go but so might other brands have as well and I know I'm gonna go crazy and buy lots of other items. I think I'm done with my purchases at Etude House for this time.
I'm excited to go shopping in Seoul! It was been so long and the brands keep on developing and release new exciting items!


Play Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom
Play Color Eyes - Wine Party


Color my Brows - Mascara (01 Rich Brown)


I bought this as a set, you can buy them individually

Moistful Collagen - Toner
Moistful Collagen - Emulsion
Moistful Collagen - Cream


Face Blur




Face Masks - Argan
Face Masks - Camellia



Headband - Cat ear shaped



Bubble Pore Cleasing Patches


Black Hydrogel Eye Patches

No comments: