Wednesday 18 October 2017

HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion

A re-discover in my skincare routine is this one. I picked it up on a trip to Japan last year but I kept it stored well away. Now as the winter is coming, this is going to be perfect for my skin. It's a lotion to support your skin to be moisturized. As I have dry skin this is very very good. So happy to re-discover this item, I used it years ago when I lived in Korea. Also my aunties in Japan has this at home and they told me to use and it's very very good. It's a best seller in Japan and other Asian countries. For all of you not linking fragrance this is good for you. I personally wish it would have a more re-fresh scent but it moist and that's what it's made for! I'll definitely pick up refills in Japan next time!!!

For all of you who cannot travel to Japan you can buy it online, e.g. amazon.com



About: Instantly hydrate your skin. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion should be used after washing and serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it’s actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO products. In fact, the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer.

How to use: After removing your makeup and cleansing, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm. Gently pat onto your face and neck until it is thoroughly absorbed. Wait until the product is fully absorbed to apply any additional moisturizers or to apply makeup. Use twice daily after washing face.

Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, disodium succinate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydroxyethycellulose, methylparaben, PPG-10 methyl glucose ether, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate and succinic acid.

For more info: Hadalabo homepage (Japanese)













#Hadalabo #Gokujyun #肌研 #肌ラボ #極潤

No comments: