Saturday 5 May 2018

Lifestyle lazyness


In the past months trying to cope with life I have lost a lot of interest in a lot of things.
Cooking being one, and the contribution it, or excuse?! is the size of the kitchen and work space.
All in all.. less human effort by yours truly.
Sweden is not most famous for it's cheap food, at leas not unless it's cooked at home!
Take away is of course at the top... but it means you have to go outside or go to the restaurant and pick it up. Of course if it's around the corner there is no biggie.
But if the restaurant is 20-30 min walk, that means it's same distance home. time is money!

So, sadly enough I have been using Uber Eats a lot!!
Why? Because it's convenient, I can order almost anything, yes there is a standard delivery fee, but I'm more than happy to accept if I can "win time".

The positive side from it all I guess is that we have been able to try "new places" meaning restaurants we have never passed before nor knew existed!
I have been able to try new foods and found places I like and places i don't like!

But hopefully in a month or so I will be back on track and cook more.
I want to cook because then I know exactly what's in it - sugar, salt etc.
This all to shape and support my needed nutrition and body!!

No comments: