Friday 24 August 2018

RETURN TO TIFFANY® Mini Double Heart Tag Pendant



For my birthday my hubby gifted me with this.
I love it, I wanted a simple yet elegant necklace for a long time.
Although this item is one of the most affordable from the Tiffany store, it's just PERFECT!
It can be used for everyday, parties or special occasions.
I love the Tiffany colour and the size.
It's everything I wanted in a necklace!





DESCRIPTION and DETAILS
Inspired by the iconic key ring first introduced in 1969, the Return to Tiffany collection is a classic reinvented. A delicate duo of engraved tags on a simple link chain exudes sophistication and elegance.


  • Sterling silver with Tiffany Blue® enamel finish
  • On an 18" chain
  • Instantly recognizable, the signature Tiffany Blue® hue of this design’s enamel finish has been as iconic as the brand itself since its founding in 1837

No comments: