Wednesday 1 October 2008

KinKi you~

KinKi Kids and YOU... or KinKi you! (^0^)

I saw KinKi Kids in Fukuoka today...It was totally AWSOME!

I woke early in order to go to the venue and get a nice spot...to buy the goods..
However when I reached the stadium it was empty..I was like..
Where are all the other KinKi fans?
After around 15 min other fans started to arrive..still I was in a small chock..how could I be the first one...?!
The rain was pouring down..at least we all were standing under a roof, but still it was kinda cold~
The later the time went the more people arrived...After 4,5 hours the opened and we could buy our goods~


I bought:
Koichi Uchiwa,
Tsuyoshi Uchiwa,
KinKi original photoset,
Koichi live photoset,
Limited Towel
pamphlet~

Total 5800 yen!
I wanted two towels but then I thought of my economy and felt I might want to buy some stuff when I go back to Korea instead


I got soaked when I bought my goods since I wasnt allowed to have my umbrella!
Afterwards I went back to my hostel and left all the goods, beside from the Ko-chan uchiwa!

At 4.30pm I went back to the Arena...it was FULL of people..I was amazed..haha!((That was how I thought it would have looked in the morning.. ^^))

I went in, got my seat... in the middle in the back so to say..really close (3 rows) away from the small stage!!and waited..then some Japanese people next to me asked me if I had seen KinKi before..and I said it was my first time and that I was from Sweden, so it's difficult to get tickets.
Then suddenly the arena became dark and Ko-chan and Tsuyoshi started to sing "愛のかたまり"..acapella..then they entered the stage..It was "SUGOI"
愛のかたまり is one of my absolute fave songs!!But when they entered the stage I was like.. Tsuyoshi doesnt look to well..is he gonna be alright? ((I know what happened to him on stage in Niigata))
And.. Ko-chan..why havent u styled your hair? ((it isnt like u have to do it yourself..lol)) Somehow I wasnt surprised because he is DOMOTO Koichi!! (^__^)


During the opening MC..Ko-chan started with "Hisashiburidesu"..and the crowed went "Huh?!"
kinda cute..
and Tsuyoshi said he had catched a cold, which you could hear...poor guy, still he performed a great concert~
that was the reason why he didnt look too well~

Song list (far as I rememeber...if I made a mistake..plz tell me)

愛のかたまり
硝子の少年
やめないで,PURE
KinKi Kids forever(英語Ver.)
永遠に
MC

Secret Code
10ve in the Φ
Natural Thang/since 1997
月光
ジェットコースター・ロマンス
フラワー

MC
たよりにしてまっせ

MC

全部だきしめて
Hey!みんな元気かい?
青の時代
to Heart
薄荷キャンディー
Theme of KinKi Kids
ビロードの闇
涙、ひとひら
僕の背中には羽根がある
Anniversary

愛のかたまり
アンコール
Secret Code

もう君以外愛せない
W
アンコール
99%LIBERTY

The songs was good... however I missed "Harmony of December" otherwise it was PERFECT!
And I think both Tsuyoshi and Ko-chan saw my little note "KinKi Kids.. come to SWEDEN!" At least they looked my way when they were passing by 2 times each.. (^__^)


I really enjoyed this concert.. my first KinKi concert..but also because Ko-chan and Tsuyoshi seemed to enjoy it too!
I loved their jokes...and comments

Tsuyoshi playing the piano, guitar, making weird sounds with his mouth, his story about his taxi ride...
and: "Do you want beef or chicken?"
"Chicken"
Also..how chinese people sound..lol (^__^)
"Excause me..but I'm JAPANESE"... (^-^;)v

Ko-chans various dancing..he makes me laugh so much.. that's why I love him (^__^)
Ko-chan..I love you (^0^)
Ko-chan falling to the floor when trying to show how it can go if you are not careful when you walk home at night (^0^)
Also he had some Oji moments... (^__^)
also him getting stuck on stage..lol...so cute..
KOICHI..SAN!! (^0^;)

Their sexy version of Hey!みんな元気かい?.. = LOVE ^^

Also fans kept calling Ko-chan "hage" (bald)
And he said* plz can u stop calling me that... ((naw poor guy.. still he is a Oji!))

a huge + was to see MA (Musical Academy).. or 2 out of 3. My fave, 屋良朝幸(Yara Tomoyuki) was missing (_ _) but he is busy with his upcoming musical, however 米花剛史 (Yonehana Tsuyoshi) and 町田慎吾(Machida Shingo) was great ^^


KinKi Kids 4ever!!!

Today's Song: KinKi Kids - 愛のかたまり, Hey!みんな元気かい?, 薄荷キャンディー, 99%LIBERTY
Today's mood: 7th heaven
Today's food: Sukiyaki

4 comments:

Nafiza said...

I'm just really jealous of you for being able to got to their KinKi concert eventhough you live outside of Japan...it must have been a really great experience, isn't it?

I'm planning to go to their con in one or two years time - that's after I earn on my own. I heard that it's pretty hard to get tickets for their con..How did you get yours?

C-Line said...

It was awsome..!!!
I got really close to them too...
They both SAW me..haha~
maybe because I shouted..and I had a paper that said "KinKi Kids, Come to Sweden"

I got my ticket from Yahoo Auctions Japan...
however I had an "Japanese agent" who helped me.. (I can give his email if u want~~)

Nafiza said...

I didn't know you replied to my comment until I checked my gmail, which I don't often do. ^^;

And I don't understand Swedish, so I was a bit lost. ^^;
But here I am, and sugoi! So there's a high chance of getting tickets from Yahoo Auctions Japan? I'd be glad if you can give me his email..but what does this "Japanese agent" do exactly? o.O
And how much does a ticket roughly costs? I heard there are tickets up to 30,000 yen..o.O..

C-Line said...

Haha... sorry.. I should change mine to English but somehow..it always goes back to Swedish..

I payed 12000 yen (incl. shipping + extra cost, the money my agent took for his work)

the agent is japanese but speaks English, you tell him what you want, you send him links on yahoo for the tickets and he will bid.. however you say a MAX price. If he win he will tell you and you'll pay..
Auction price + 15% + shipping..

Mine was 10 500 for ticket..
+ all his service charges etc..
in total I payed 12 000 yen
Not much more as you can see~~

Well price depends on where you want to go and well.. time etc.
Some people sold tickets for over 70 000 yen and people actually bought! which I don't understand, I'd never buy a concert ticket for that kind of money~~