Monday 15 December 2008

Better than I thought!!

I have been studying non-stop and my head is spinning!!
North and South Korean history, economy and politics...*yaay*
or maybe not...
However I'm learning a lot and some is really interesting but some are REALLY boring!!!
I have my exam on Friday.. wish me good luck!!

Then I got my results from my exam I did last week...
and I did really well..!!! I thought I was only gonna get a "Pass" but I got a REALLY nice grade!!! (^-^)
So I have to say... I did a lot better than I thought!!

Today I got my X-mas gift from Sayuri... can't wait until Dec24. when I can open it~~
Dec 23 = Christmas dinner with Tiffy and Lisan.. (^_^)


Tomorrow I have to work.. (_ _) but well.. I get some money.. then I have to study~~
My life doesnt sound too fun but.. I guess life is not always supposed to be fun!


Today's mood: snoozing
Today's food: Tonkatsu
Today's song: Dong Bang Shin Ki - non na-e norae

No comments: