Tuesday 10 March 2009

Half the week is gone already

Yesterday I cut off my hair..
I can say.. I have never had this short before, but know what!?
I LOVE IT!
I thought my parents was going to freak when they saw me (they like me with longer hair)
but to my surprise they like it too!!

After lunch I met up with Liz and she tried to help me out with my maths problem, it didnt work that well..
then at class in the evening I asked my teacher, and he helped me out..!! :)
Exam on Saturday.. gaaah.. I'm gonna fail!! (_ _)
After class, I came home, ate miso soup, my new dinner..and breakfast.
miso soup and an egg (cooked or fried)

Today I went to the hospital and talked to some doctors and walked around... so I will know where to go on monday and what will happen to me.
Yepp.. Sugery on monday.. it's gonna hurt (_ _) and I'm scared already, plz someone save me!
Next week I'll probably spend most time in bed, resting and doing N O T H I N G !!

Studdied for the rest of the day~~ give me a break!?
and hmm.. listened to SuJu's new song "Sorry Sorry".. I hate it so much.. is this a comeback song??
I don't think so.. it's rather a turn-off song!!

Tomorrow I start my new job.. hope it will be fun and interesting! (^__^)



Today's mood: Scared
Today's food: Miso soup and egg
Today's song: Kate Voegele - It's only life

No comments: