Thursday 26 February 2009

A dream come true..

You know when you see something, something that you really want but inside you do know you won't be able to buy it.
Whenever you come across the store you look inside and wish that someday you will be able to buy it, still that day is FARaway.

I have to say.. this day.. the day when I could afford my dream came true!
It might sound stupied but for me.. it's the first time I have ever been this happy over a piece of clothing.
Today I went to Naturkompaniet with my dad and bougth a Fjällräven jacket (Swedish brand).
It cost 2000 sek (around 220 USD). To be honest it is the most expensive jacket I ever bought in my life.. with MY own money.

And why was I able to do so?? well.. I got a NICE paycheck this month from my various part-time jobs.

After my purchase me, dad and mum went to a Korean restaurant and had dinner, I paid.
My time to pay back what my parents done for me...
Mum and dad thought I spent a fortune in one day but they were happy that their daughter wanted to buy them dinner~~
I was happy too~ nice company and great food.


Today's mood: Sleepy and HAPPY
Today's song: Σάκης Ρουβάς(Sakis Rouvas) - Σ'έχω Ερωτευθεί (S'eho Erotefthi)
Today's food: Bibimbap + Kakdugi

No comments: