Saturday 21 February 2009

YEEEEEEEEEES, I GOT IT!!

Last Wednesday when I was on my way to class I got a phonecall from Jonas (my boss)..
He told me I got the job at Electronic Arts aka. EA(games), you know the company that produces all various kinds of videogames, such as Fifa, The sims etc~~

I went on interviews at EA twice, within a week, However I didn't think I'd get it, since there were many who applied!!
At the second interview I had to do two tests too..
1. Speak in Danish
2. solve problems by using Microsoft office Excel.
Not so difficult just that I have been used to the Swedish Excel and not English + I have forgotten quite alot since I don't use Excel everyday~

Anyhow.. they chosed me! (^___^)

*YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
*I MADE IT*

The department I'm gonna work for is a brand new department..
They are going to merge all Nordic countries together and have Stockholm as they head office..
My job is supposed to have contact with the other Nordic countries - Denmark, Norway, Finland.. and probably Iceland and Germany. And also with resellers and various warehouses~
About stock, new products... etc.

The great thing about this job is the paycheck.. I mean.. I can't lie that I'm not happy about that too.. lol
I didn't know how much I'd get until I got the job... but when Jonas told me, my mouth went all wide open (However ONLY in my mind.. lol)

March 11 is the day I begin.. and until then I'll work with various things.. + study..

Let the countdown begin...


A special THANK YOU to JiSeon unni for praying for me!
and the support, good luck wishes, congratulations from Lisan, Tipeu, Sally, mum, dad, Mickey, Heejung unni, Nancy, Sohyun, Hearan, Sayuri unni etc~


Today's mood: Total happiness
Today's food: Lingonberry mousse + Dark chocolate cake from IKEA (^__^;)
Today's song: YUI - CH.E.RRY

No comments: