Monday 16 February 2009

Stressed?

I woke up this morning with a HUGE pimple on my chin..
Gaah LIFE sucks, and strange enough I don't where it came from, I mean I haven't eaten any weird food or anything so it's a surprise..and I don't know what to do with it..
But well.. it's a new friend!
My new STRESS friend!!



Got to work early and I have to say it is so boring, I feel like I'm gonna D I E ! !
I mean of course I get a nice paycheck when my work is done, however it doesnt really give me a challenge which makes it all boring and..well..not so much fun.



Today I sent off my order to 희정언니(HeeJung unni), my clothes, earmuffs and muffles~
my wallet will be emty but it's fine.. at least I will get something nice back (^^)
Next paycheck = order Fly to the sky's album and Arashi calendar, I have the FTTS cd on my computer but the cd is so great that I want to buy it...!!


I also got an email from さゆり언니(Sayuri unni), she got the b-day gift I sent her.. (^__^) I hope she'll like it! She even sent a photo of her holding the package..so cute!!!
언니~ 난 널 보고 싶어~~~~~~ (T0T)


Tomorrow I have to go back to EA for a second job interview... I do hope I get it.. would really need the money, but I want it to start NOW...so WISH me Good Luck! (^0^)
+ tomorrow afternoon = WORK.. and a bigger paycheck..haha
maybe not so much larger, but a bit..!
Soon I will also have my surgery and I won't be able to work for 1-2 weeks, then if I get the scholarship..I'll be out of here...and be re-united with my Tipeu unni (^__^)
What do we aim for this summer... SM audition (^__^) + we added SoHyun to our new group..so it's "TipeuAroooSH" ~~lol



Today's mood: On the joke side
Today's song: 소녀시대(So nyeo shi dae - SNSD - Girls generation) - Gee
Today's food: dry fish~
Today's highlight: 꽃보다 남자(Boys over flowers) Episode 13 (season 2)!!

No comments: