Sunday 1 February 2009

On my own~

This weekend I sort of spent with myself..
Didn't do anything special just relaxed, cooked food for my parents and watched a drama~

I guess I have been working too much and not sleeping as much~
You can see the bad combination!
So I guess I got a me-weekend!!


Back to the drama I finished watching:
마지막 춤은 나와 함께 (Majimak chumeun nawa hamkke) - Save the last dance for me!
I have wanted to see this drama for years but never had the chance.
But thanks to Tiffy now I have been able 2!
I have to say that the sub SUCKED!!
but on the other hand it was great to see JiSung once again!! he is smoking~ (^__^;)
The themesong is also one of my reasons for watching! It really gets you in the mood~
It's a wonderful drama..!!




Korean Version



English version





Today's mood: Gloomy
Today's food: Kimchi Jjigae
Today's Song: 마지막 춤은 나와 함께 OST(Save the last dance for me OST)
Today's Photo:

JiSung

No comments: