Saturday 31 January 2009

The time suddenly arrived

We have known it for a few months.. Tiffy will be off to South Korea.
On Tuesday after work I went to Tiffy's house and had a late lunch.. we chatted, watched various clips etc..
And later we had dinner and Liz and Pernilla also stopped by~
Suddenly.. The day came!! Everything went so fast~
Thursday Jan 29!!!
After work I went home and lay down in bed and watched a movie..and just let my mind go around in circles (My work is killing me, but at least I get a nice paycheck!)
In the afternoon I went to Tiffy's house..for the last time (this year)
Liz was there and later Sally joined us~
We ate Ddeokbokki, talked, wrote a review for DBSK's Love in the ice..and also helped Tiffy packing some of her stuff~
The time kept on going and around midnight we sat in her kitchen, drinking green tea, and watched varous DBSK concerts~
At 1am I was so tired so I layed down on 3 chairs and tried to get some sleep, besides I was going to have a jobinterview in the morning~
Around 4am we started to say our goodbyes.. I couldn't believe it.. Tiffy going!!!
After she went out to the airport we (L,S and me) went to Liz place and went to bed~



Saturday Jan 31

I woke up at 10.. just to be able to call to HeeJung unni in Korea and see if she met up with Tiffany..
They had found each other!! (^^) and they seemed to get a long!!
They were walking around in Jongno area..and tried to find a phone.. I suggested them to go to Yongsan, but we'll see!
And..HeeJung unni liked her gift.. I bought her a t-shirt! (^^)
I miss my HeeJung unni and Korea..and I'm jealous that Tiff gets to spend time with her.. I want it tooooo!!! (^^;)
When I started my computer I saw that I got a email from Arum Unni, she will leave to Switzerland next week~
So I hope we will be able to meet up somewhere soon~~
I miss my Arum unni too!!!



Today's mood: Gloomy
Today's food: Kimchi jjigae
Today's song: SS501 - Bye bye
Today's photo:
Me and HeeJung Unni in Gyeongju 2008

No comments: