Saturday 17 January 2009

80% lighter~

Yesterday morning I finished my last exam...
However I have to tell you that my professor started to piss me off!!
I was the last one..because I didn't want to rush, however...still when I had 1 hour and 30 min left he started walking back and forth and checking his watch every 10 sec.
IMAGINE how angry it made me..!!
I mean if it would have been only a few min. left it would have been okay.. but hello!!! 1, 5 hours!!!!!!

Anyhow I was almost done and right after I handed my exam to my teacher.. he RAN out of the classroom.. he even shut off the lights even though I was still in the room!
I know he is older and all.. but I think that was rather RUDE!!

So I'm happy I won't see him or the other professors again!!! well I need to get my exam back but well~

When I came out I felt 80% lighter in my heart!!
Can you believe it!? 80% = PAIN they have caused me.. their so called GREAT way of teaching!


In the evening I met my friend Linnea and had dinner at a Spanish Tapas restaurant...
it was so yummy!! we ate a lot.. ^^
Then we went home to her, watched tv and talked.. and I showed her my new "L O V E"~
Lee Min Ho - aka Goo Jun Pyo. She said she thought he was H O T (^^;)


__________________________________________

Today.. I slept until.. well quite late!
Then I ate lunch and went to Hanna's place... we watched the Super Junior 1st Asia Tour concert
I have to say that half of the group.. doesnt have any talent at all. but they are cute in their own ways~ Hangeng, Siwon, Ryeowook and HeeChul are my fave SuJu's!
We also saw the chinese movie Butterfly lovers (starring. SMEXY Wu Chun)~
I really liked the movie a lot.. Wu Chun was so hot.. and it was a really nice made movie..!
Hanna is a lot of fun.. she always do something fun and makes me laugh~
Like a cute little sister in a way!


Today's mood: Happy
Today's food: Tapas
Today's song: Super Junior - She's gone

No comments: