Thursday 15 January 2009

Is it okay to cry?

Sorry for being so down..
but.. is it okay to cry?
I looked into the mirror but all I could see was a huge ZERO written on my forehead..
+ a small motivation for anything~

Everything just seems meaningless...

1. I hate my Korean studdies, well tomorrow they are over~
2. I hate false people.
3. I hate that it's so difficult to get a good job
4. I hate the cold weather take makes my face dry as sand!
....
X. I hate that even music can't make me happy!!!!
XX. I hate that not even my pretty boys (spec.15) can make me happy (saying fun things, sing, dramas..whatever..)

But I guess life isn't supposed to be a dance on roses everyday, but since I came home (from Korea) I have just felt down~ when it comes to my studdies.. in Korea I had so much fun while learning, it was actually fun to go to my univ.
But here.. it feels like I'm taking a trip to hell everytime~
I actually miss my Saturday Korean School lessons... and my teacher Min Jun Kyuoppa He was the best of them all~
Why did he have to go back to London..and Korea?? I wonder how much I would have progressed if I would have had him for the past 1,5 years~
WAY lot more than I have at Stockholm univ. I mean... I progressed so much in Korea and now I have been slowing down and it feels like something is eating my brain!!!!

Today's mood: MISERABLE
Today's food: Omurice
Today's song:(Arashi) - 感謝カンゲキ雨嵐 (Kansha Kangenki Ame Arashi)
Today's photo: 3 people who makes me a bit happy~
Jung Yunho (DBSK) - Love when he dance!
Jerry Yan - Looking forward to his new drama - STARLIT
Sakurai Sho face expression.. LOVE it (^_^)

No comments: